Do you have any newly engaged friends in your life? ‘Tis the season to shower them with love then! 😉 Being a bride to be myself, I felt compelled to put together this gift guide in hopes to help you guys out a little. Here’s why…
Of course, it’s easy to get your hands on some ENGAGED AF products as it seems they’ve been printed on anything and everything these days. Cheesy, right? With this gift guide, I was hoping to shine a light on some not so obvious items that I believe could be very thoughtful and needed gifts.
1. Ring Size Adjuster – My absolute LIFE SAVER and #1 thing I recommend to keep your new ring in place! Depending on the size and design of your bling, your probably already noticed that it just won’t stay in place!! I don’t know about you but for me it was super frustrating, especially after already professionally resizing my ring! Since I wasn’t into altering my engagement ring again and again, I decided to look for a DIY solution online. There are different kind of snuggies you can get for your ring and some of them are just not too practical. I find this solution to be the best yet! Unfortunately, it’s not a permanent fix as you do have to switch the sticky material every 2 weeks or so. However, according to my calculations, for under $10 this one pack will last you for over a year! You really only need it for the colder months when your fingers do change size quite a bit. Try it and let me know if you love it!
2. Bless Box Subscription – I’ve been a Bless Box subscriber for over a year now and personally love being surprised and spoiled with different beauty/ health products each month. It’s like a gift that keeps on giving! I have friends who got the same subscription before as a gift and they loved it so I thought you might too. Check out some of my past Bless Box reviews here.
3. Wedding Fund Piggy Bank – We all know how expensive weddings get when we actually start planning them! This piggy bank is a funny yet sweet reminder for the newly engaged to save dat money wherever they can. 😉
4. Bridal Robe – I fell in love with this oh so bridal robe as soon as I saw it! 😉
5. AirBnB Gift Card – Wedding planning is overwhelming. Sometimes the best thing you can do to help the newly engaged couple is to give them the opportunity to relax! Renting an Airbnb even not too far away from where they live might be just what they need to escape the constant wedding talk and stress of decision making.
6. Customized Ornaments – Your newly engaged friends are starting to build a home together so why not help them celebrate these important moments by gifting a sweet ornament!I love getting holiday ornaments that have a personal meaning to represent each chapter in our lives. ***If you live in Napa and are looking for someone talented and local, I recommend reaching out to my friend Megan for all your holiday gifts! You can find her work here.
8. Passport Case – Love this gift because it’s practical and you can get it personalized!
9. The Groom’s Guide – Let’s be real. We always think about the bride to be in our life first, but what about the groom? It’s his wedding too! This guide is a comprehensive and easy to digest book (by the Black Tux) + such a thoughtful gift for a newly engaged guy!
10. Martha Stewart Weddings – Chances are the newly engaged woman in your life already got herself a wedding planner. I think gifting this book filled with wedding ideas and tips of planning is a perfect gift instead. I have one and I LOVE it!
If you’re into more practical holiday gifts that are perfect for both him and her,
What else would you add to this Newly Engaged Gift Guide?
*This post contains affiliate links.