If you have been following my blog for a while, you know I love all things fashion that are both stylish, comfortable AND affordable. I get asked where to shop for certain items a lot, and often my friends are quite surprised when they find out how affordable most of my closet is. I believe you don’t have to spend a lot of money on clothes if they look (and feel) great on you. Of course, quality is always better than quantity, because the pieces you invest in will serve you for years to come. However, I found some affordable places where I love going back to and stocking on the most adorable pieces, because you simply can’t beat the price for the acceptable quality they offer.
ZAFUL is one of those stores that you must have heard of already if you are a fashion blogger. I mean, they must be doing something right if I see their clothes on every single blogger (no matter how big or small their Instagram following is). I already collaborated with them twice, and from 5 items I ordered, I am impressed with every single one of them. Want to know why I continue to choose that store? Here’s 5 Reasons Why I Love Shopping At Zaful:
5 Reasons Why I Love Shopping At Zaful
- Affordable Clothing. I recommend always checking their website for whatever it is you’re looking for. You’ll be pleasantly surprised with the prices! Want an example? My long skirt in today’s post was just $20!
- Acceptable Quality. By acceptable I mean far superseding what I expected to get. Shopping for low priced item made in China sometimes ends up being a disaster. You either get nothing that reminds you of what you ordered or the quality is so bad that you can only wear the item once. That is NOT the experience at Zaful!
- Fashion Forward. Looking for that latest trend piece you see every other blogger wearing? First check on Zaful and I bet you’ll find just what you need for less money!
- Wide selection. Again, whether you’re looking for that off the shoulder sweater, lace up top or a velvet dress, you can be sure Zaful has plenty of options for you!
- Fast shipping. Enough said.
photography by Justin Smith
Let’s face it. No matter how big your wallet is, we all love finding great deals. Heck, that’s actually what I’m most known for. I definitely wouldn’t recommend you to shop at the store so blatantly if I truly didn’t think it’s great. So take my word for it and check out Zaful now. Then come back and let me know what you think! #DoneRanting