If you’ve met me, you know I’m very into all things practical! Especially when it comes to gifting! Nothing says I love you, I care about you and I know these things will make your life easier than giving practical holiday gifts! Let’s be real, how many times you got something on Christmas that you never actually used later? I bet a thing or two comes to your mind.
Today’s post is filled with practical holiday gifts that can be used as a guide when shopping for anyone in your family or close circle of friends. Some of these items I gifted to my favorite people in the past, some of them I own and LOVE, and a few I would like to get myself… 😉
1. Bella Airfryer– Great kitchen appliance for those who love healthier alternatives to cooking food! With just 2 teaspoons of oil, you can make fries that are uber crispy and evenly cooked!
2. HUM Nutrition Supplements – What says I care about you more than a sweet treat that also supports getting stronger, healthier hair and hydrated, glowing skin?
3. Gary Vaynerchuk Crushing It! – Something for the entrepreneur and creative in your life. I’ve heard amazing things about this book and Gary himself. Crushing It! is a state-of-the-art guide to building your own path to professional and financial success, but it’s not about getting rich. It’s a blueprint to living life on your own terms.
4. CRUX Extra Large Smokeless Grill – A great gift for the chef in your life! We recently used this product for cooking a steak and veggies and it was delicious! The best part is that it’s easy to clean as well (dishwasher safe).
5. Acupressure Mat – This product really works for any kind of tension in your neck, back or lower body. If used right before bed, it improves your sleep as well! I got it for Rapha last year and we both frequently use it and love it!
6. Mini Steamer – One of our favorite practical holiday gifts! We use our steamer all the time (for clothes + for a quick facial) and we love gifting it to our friends as well.
7. Summer Friday Jet Lag + Overnight Mask– The Internet literally went crazy for these beauty products and for a good reason. Certified as clean at Sephora, these two skincare products have proven to deliver skin-loving ingredients and amazing results at first try.
8. Slip Silk Sleepmask – Luxurious, pure, one-size-fits-all sleep mask that delivers anti-aging benefits as it doesn’t tug at delicate parts of your face. Perfect for those who have trouble sleeping or those who spend a lot of time on the plane!
9. Slip Silk Pillowcase – This was the present I received last year for Christmas and it truly is a gift that keeps on giving! It works wonders because the Slip silk is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface – protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. Perfect for those who value their beauty sleep! For a cheaper alternative, check out Amazon.
10. Mariabella Luxe Egyptian Cotton Towels – As much as I’m not into monogramming everything and anything, I thought having towels with my new family name would be a nice addition to our soon newlywed life. If you know your family or friends love customizing items, Luxor Linens also offers a series of bath and body products including this luxury sheet set, robes and blankets that you can get monogrammed.
What practical holiday gifts would you add to this list?
*This post contains affiliate links.
Great gift suggestions, I want most of them for myself haha!
I dislike ironing so the steamer would be a perfect gift for me 🙂
Have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend.